I am registered with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and my individual membership number is 254657. This means that I have reached a recognised level of competent practice which complies fully with BACP guidelines and ethics and I am listed on the register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists which is approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health & Social Care.
- Kids n Us – children and young peoples school based counselling agency
- Place 2 be – children and young peoples school based counselling agency
- Kalmer Counselling – children and young peoples school based counselling agency
- Someone Cares – survivors of sexual abuse charity
- Coping with Cancer – agency dealing with all issues raised by people facing this illness
- Neca – Working within a dual diagnosis team dealing with addictions
- Cancer Connections – Cancer charity working with children and adults facing this illness themselves or family members who may have lost someone to the illness
- Adoption Service – working with children and young people struggling with adoption
Experience and approach
My extensive experience enables me to offer highly effective, individualised, psychological care. I work in a person-centred way with all clients to provide a safe, comfortable, and confidential environment for clients to explore whatever issues may bring them to counselling. I am a highly trained therapist and have many hours of experience in a variety of issues which might bring an individual, family, couple or child to therapy.
My promise to clients
I promise to be there for you every step of your journey. My goal is to help you grow from your struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward to where you want to be in your life. Each client is treated as an individual and therefore counselling can be undertaken in a variety of ways. I work extensively in a person centred way but have also experience of using CBT techniques and Art therapy with many individuals.